Paternity cum Child Care Leave for the employees of West Bengal State Government
West Bengal government has introduced paternity-cum-child to male state government employees. Employee of Panchayat Raj & other Local Bodies, Boards, sponsored /non-Govt. aided School & Colleges, Sated aided Universities and Companies, Statutory Bodies, Undertakings and Corporation which are funded wholly or partially by the state government was under active consideration of the government for some time past.
Features of Paternity-Cum-Child Care Leave:
- West Bengal employees as above mentioned, with less than two surviving children will be allowed to avail Paternity-Cum-Child Care Leave for 30 days .
- Such leave may be availed of during child birth and upto the age of 18 years of the child.
- During Such leave he will be paid leave salary equal to the pay drawn immediately before proceeding on leave.
- Such leave can be combined with leaves of any other kind
- This will not be debited against the leave account
- Leave effected with effect from 25-02-2016
Download Memorandum of Govt of West Bengal : Click Here