Daily Banking and Economy Latest Update for IBPS Exams & Interviews- 12 March 2015
Daily date wise Latest updates of banking and economic news which would help the banking aspirants for their exams and Interviews.
General Awareness and General knowledge is the important part of any competitive examination. Our this series of GK updates will help you to perform better in various examination and interviews.
Banking & Finance
· SBI offers personal loans to existing borrowers at housing loan rates (Source: The Economics Times)
· NPA sales: RBI issues new norms, includes pre-Feb 2014 sales (Source: The Economics Times)
· Seven public sector banks to raise capital from market (Source: The Economics Times)
· Govt finally appoints executive directors at four state-run banks (Source: Business Standard)
· Temasek, Carmignac said in talks for ICICI insurance stake (Source: Mint)
Economy / Policy
· Indirect tax mop-up in April-February achieves 88.5% of fiscal target (Source: The Economics Times)
· Investors snub defence sector even after FDI cap is raised from 26% to 49% (Source: The Economics Times)
· Moody's retains stable outlook on sovereign rating (Source: The Economics Times)
· Govt sends 2 key bills to RS panels, goes all out to woo Oppn (Source: Business Standard)
· IMF sees India's FY16 GDP growth at 7.5% (Source: Business Standard)